Job Title : Sr. Manager Project
Job Location : Vapi
Job Specifics :
- Responsible for concept to commissioning of electrical projects.
- Responsible for day-to-day site co-ordination with site engineer, supervisor and back-office team.
- Financial monitoring of project through on-going job forecasting including billing, measurement and material planning.
- Co-ordination with client and consultant and developing strong relationship with client.
- Managing all site activities and co-ordination with HO
- Repo building with customer team for smooth and healthy operations
- Maintaining code of conduct to keep up good relationships with all at site
- Scheduling the work as per project timeline with clear awareness of deadlines
- Adherence to all safety norms as per customer safety policy.
- Controlling workforce behaviour at site and maintaining the decorum of work
- Daily Reporting to the Director
Desired Skills :
- Clear understanding and execution of different types of Industrial Electrical Project
- Knowledge of reading electrical design, SLD, technical specification
- Knowledge of 66kV Switchyard- Substation Erection and commissioning
- Clear understanding of Tenders and pricing for offer submission
- Computer skills- MS Office- WORD/EXCEL/PPT/OUTLOOK.
- Cost Saving approach with daily monitoring of site expenses
- Safety conscious with knowledge of EHS/OHSAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Sense of ownership, result oriented, decisive and focused leadership quality
- Excellent Inter-personal Skill
- Should have handled scale able projects
- Proficient in handling all kind of site activities and issues
- Handling crucial situation at site in case of emergency and crisis
- Should have handled a team on minimum 3 to 5 Site Engineers of different sites for various day to day activities
- In-time project completion with improved cost saving
- Graduate Electrical Engineer with minimum 6 years relevant experience of handling large scale projects OR
- Diploma Electrical with Min 7 years of relevant experience of handling large scale projects
Salary : No Bar for right and suitable candidates